- In the final Qualifying stage of the World Cup 2014.
- Oman Beach Soccer Team Qualify for the FIFA Beach Soccer World Cup 2011.
- Won the gulf cup in sultanate of Oman in 2009.
- Oman Beach Soccer Team Win Asian Beach Games in 2008.
- Reached final qualifying stages for the World Cup in 2002.
- Reached the finals at the Asian Nations Cup finals in China in 2004 and Thailand in 2007.
- Reached the second place twice in the two tournaments of the Gulf Cup in Qatar in 2004 and the United Arab Emirates in 2007.
- Won the first friendly Independence Cup in Qatar in 1994.
- Ranked in the second place in the Nepal King's International Cup in 1995.
- Reached the final qualifying stage for the London Olympics 2012.
- Won the U21 Gulf Cup in Qatar 2011.
- Reached the final Olympic qualification in Malaysia in 1995 and reached the finals in the Atlanta Olympic Games in 1996.
- Third Place in the West Asian Football Federation Championship 2012
- Won the Fourth Friendly cup in the Sultanate of Oman in 1993 and won the second place in 1999 and 2002 and the third place in 1987 and 1989 and 1991.
- U14 Team win Gulf Football Festival 2013
- Won the Friendship and Peace championship in 1990 in Malaysia.
- Won the second place in the International Unity Club Championship in 1994 in the United Arab Emirates.
- Won First place in the first international Coca-Cola tournament in 1995 in Qatar.
- Won Asian Cup Championship and first place in 1996 in Thailand, and won the Asian Cup Championship and first place in 2000 in Vietnam, and third place in the Asian Cup in 1994 in Qatar.
- Qualified for the Junior World Cup finals for Juniors in Ecuador in 1995 (fourth place) and in Egypt in 1997 (final eight) and Trinidad and in Trinidad and Tobago in 2001.
- Won the Gulf Cooperation Council junior teams and earned the first place twice, in 2001 in Bahrain and 2002 in Saudi Arabia and achieved the third place in 2006.
- Asian: Oman Club runner up in the Asian Summer Clubs Champions League in 1994 in Thailand.
- Arab World: Fenja club won the fourth place in the Arab Club Championship of the premier Leagues in 1989.
- Gulf: Club Fenja achieved the first position and title of the GCC Clubs Champions League in 1989 in Bahrain.
- Gulf: Gulf Clubs Championship in the Champions League for the GCC where Dhofar Club achieved second place in Bahrain in 1995 and third place in both Saudi Arabia in 1985 and in UAE in 2001. Sultanate clubs achieved the third place several times where Sour Club achieved it twice in 1996 in Qatar and 1998 in Muscat, and Omani Club in 2005 in Kuwait.
- The Sultanate clubs were crowned with the championship of the Gulf clubs for Juniors more than once,(Sour, 1993 in Qatar, Dhofar, 1994 in UAE, Fenja 1995 in Saudi Arabia and 1997 in Qatar, Al-talia 1999 in UAE, Al-Suweik 2002 in Qatar, Al-khaboura 2003 and 2004 in UAE), in addition to achieving the second place (Al-Shorta (Police Club) 1989 in UAE, Sour 1998,Oman and Al-Khabourah 2000,Bahrain).
Officially Oman Olympic Team will face four clubs in his jou
The Copa Coca-Cola is all set to conclude the 2016-17 season with a Champion’s F